Table of Contents
- closes an open file.
- closes a file identified by a file descriptor.
- attaches a write-activated callback to a file.
- attaches an eof-activated callback to a file.
- opens a file or device and assigns it a file descriptor.
a buffer or string from a file identified by a file
- creates a file pointer from a descriptor.
- writes a buffer or string to a file identified by a file
- creates a file descriptor from a pointer.
- performs control functions on a file descriptor.
- attempts to open a file.
- creates a pipe.
- princ, print, pretty_princ, pretty_print
- write to the standard output file.
- pty, ptytio
- run programs in a pseudo-tty.
- reads a Lisp expression from a file.
- read_char, read_double, read_float, read_long, read_short
- read the next character, double, float, long or short value in binary representation from the input file.
- reads a file, evaluating and counting expressions.
- reads a single line of text.
- reads and stores characters.
- reads characters, constructing a string as it goes.
- sets the file position for reading or writing.
- sets parameters for a serial port device.
- indicates file position.
- prints a newline to an open file.
- attempts to replace a character to a file for subsequent reading.
- write, writec,
- write an expression to a file.
- writes characters from a buffer to a file.
Copyright © 1995-2006 by Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.