ser_setup — sets parameters for a serial port device.
ser_setup (devno, baud, bits/char, parity, stopbits, min, time)
- A file ID as returned from a call to
- A legal baud rate.
- Bits per character (6, 7 or
- "none", "even", "odd", "mark" or
- Stop bits (0, 1 or 2).
- Default minimum number of characters
for a read.
- Default inter-character timeout for a
t on success or
nil on failure.
This function sets the most common parameters for a serial port
device, as opened by a call to fd_open.
The function is currently only available in QNX 4.
Gamma> id = fd_open("/dev/ser1",O_RDWR);