qnx_send — implements QNX 4 Send.
qnx_send (taskid, message)
- The task to whom the message is sent.
- The message, as a string, to send.
Returns a reply message character string from the recipient task.
On an error this function returns nil and sets errno.
This function implements the QNX 4 Send
function. The reply is returned as a character string.
Possible values of errno are:
- EAGAIN No queue packets available for network manager
- EFAULT invalid message
- EHOSTUNREACH Destination node not in the netmap, or physical I/O error has occurred
- EINTR The function was interrupted by a signal
- EINVAL invalid message length
- ENOMEM not enough memory available for operation
- ESRCH the process ID does not exist
Examples of this function are beyond the scope of this documentation.